Sierra Club Summer Fellowship
The GW Career Services Council in partnership with the Office of Sustainability, and Military and Veteran Services has established the Charles and Deborah Frank Fellowship through the generous support of alumnus Charles Frank, B.A., CCAS 1974.
The fund endows a summer fellowship with the Sierra Club to enhance a GW students’ understanding of the importance of environmental preservation and sustainable practice and for 2023 will support the Sierra Club’s Veterans and Military Outdoors Coalition to advance public policy, research, education and program standards in the US.
A full description of the fellowship, its duties, qualifications, and deliverables can be found here.
Location: Washington, DC (Sierra Club DC Office and virtual options)
Job Title: Sierra Club Fellow
- Be a GW student (U or G) enrolled full-time or part-time during the application period.
- Preference will be given in this order:
- Veteran of or actively serving in the US Armed Forces.
- Dependent family member of a veteran or a member of the US military
- Non-military affiliated rising senior with a sustainability minor, or public policy, international affairs or other related majors.
The 2023 Sierra Club Fellowship Application is now closed. Check back in Spring 2024!
If you have questions, or if you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Marva Gumbs Jennings at [email protected].